AARP UnitedHealthcare is a health insurance program offered by UnitedHealthcare in partnership with AARP, a non-profit organization that advocates for the interests of people age 50 and over. The program is designed to provide health insurance coverage to AARP members and their families.
CHECK ALSO: Fidelity HSA
Here are some key features of AARP UnitedHealthcare:
- Health Insurance Plans: AARP UnitedHealthcare offers a range of health insurance plans, including Medicare Advantage plans, Medicare Supplement plans, and prescription drug plans. These plans provide comprehensive coverage for healthcare expenses, including hospitalization, doctor visits, and prescription drugs.
- Wellness Programs: AARP UnitedHealthcare offers a range of wellness programs, including fitness programs, health coaching, and disease management programs. These programs are designed to help members improve their health and manage chronic conditions.
- Access to Healthcare Providers: AARP UnitedHealthcare has a large network of healthcare providers, including doctors, hospitals, and other healthcare facilities. Members can choose from a wide range of providers and access care when and where they need it.
- Member Support: AARP UnitedHealthcare provides members with support and resources to help them navigate the healthcare system. This includes online tools and resources, as well as access to customer service representatives who can answer questions and provide assistance.
- Cost Savings: AARP UnitedHealthcare offers cost-saving features, such as discounts on prescription drugs and preventive care services, as well as lower out-of-pocket costs for in-network care.
CHECK ALSO: MPH Degree
Overall, AARP UnitedHealthcare is a health insurance program that provides comprehensive coverage and access to healthcare providers, as well as wellness programs and member support. It is designed to meet the healthcare needs of AARP members and their families and provide cost savings and other benefits.